Write a post in which you discussthreeways in which you believe your country will change in the future. Say whether these changes will be for the better or the worse.
When I was a high school student, I belonged to rowing club. I loved the teammates, but it was hard because it took a lot of time from my house to my school, and it didn’t suit me a little bit. I was wondering whether I quite the one or not. In fact, I wanted to join in another club which was not school one. However, so far, I had been doing nothing but the usual. Not joining a school club was not normal for me at the time. Then, I asked to my teacher. He said to me that you should do what you want to do. I found that I should do what excites me, so I quite the club and stated another one. I think I made a good choice. After that, when I am unsure about something, I chose the one which excites me.
I was an ESTJ on the personality test. That personality tended to be responsible, hardworking, and liked to be represented. I don't think that fits me very well. I don't think it is a good match for me because I am not very responsible and I don't really want to do things on behalf of others.
I was ESFJ ‘The Supporter’. I agree with the sentence. It was said that social butterflies that value relationships. In fact, I like talking with my family, friends, coworkers, and so on. Then, I agree that we have a deep concern for others. I think too much about what people will think after I say something. That's not always a good thing, but thanks to this, I can build good relationships with my friends. However, I disagree that I’m a supporter for someone. I tend to rely on others. I want to try becoming such person.
Comments
Post a Comment